Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from:
- Prepay Courtesy: We offer an 8% discount for payment in full paid prior (no later than one day) to the start of treatment for treatment plans of $400.00 or more.
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover: We offer a 5% discount for payment in full paid prior (no later than one day) to the start of treatment for treatment plans of $400.00 or more.
- Three Payments Zero Interest: Total patient obligation may be divided as follows – 50% due at the first treatment visit, with the remaining balance split into two equal payments, due 30 and 60 days after the first treatment visit. Our office will charge these payments to your credit card on the due dates.
- Convenient Monthly Payment Plans from CareCredit (3, 6, or 12 month No Interest Payment Plans – subject to approval). Care Credit is a separate line of credit, which does not affect the balances of your other credit cards. There is no charge for an application, no annual fee, and credit lines up to $25,000 which may be used by any member of your immediate family. With loan approval, Smile Station Dental will pay your interest for up to 12 months. (There are longer repayment options offered by Care Credit; but if these are chosen, the patient will be responsible for the interest on these payment plans.) This will allow you to complete your dental work without delay.
- Senior Citizen 10% discount: when paid with cash or check. (No other discounts apply.)
Accounts over 60 days are subject to a 1.5% interest per month. There will be a $30.00 fee assessed for returned checks. To keep your account in good standing, please remit payment by the due date on the statement. Patients with outstanding balances 60 days or more overdue must make arrangements for payment prior to scheduling future appointments.
All accounts over 120 days past due will be placed with a collection agency. Any fees incurred as a result of placing a delinquent account with a collection agency will be the responsibility of the account holder.
First time patients will be seen on a cash basis unless insurance coverage can be verified at the time of visit.